Below you can find an overview of our joint projects that include collaborations with various research partners and institutions. If you have an exciting idea for a joint project related to Medical Humanities please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Exhibition: Threads of LifeOpening: 13 Jun 2023, 19:00 – Running: 14 Jun 2023 – 14 Jul 2023
- Long Covid Care: Eine PodiumsdiskussionMontag, 16. Januar 2023 18:30- 21:00 gesponsert von Campus Aktuell, veranstaltet im Rahmen von “Post-Covid-19 Care”
- Resilience: An Explorative WorkshopA workshop sponsored by ÖAW, UW, MUW with Monika Pietrzak-Franger, Henriette Löffler-Stastka, Neil Vickers and Felix Tretter
- Interuniversity Cluster: Post-COVID-19 CareInteruniversity clusterproject Department of English and American Studies & Department of Health Economics
- A Visiodemic – Pandemische Medienwelten und ihre VirulenzCheck out the fantastic results of our Student Workshop at the Internationale Akademie Traunkirchen
- Viral Theatre PodcastA podcast series based on the ‘Post- Covid-19 Art Worlds’ Conference
- Covid Beyond Borders: Rethinking Medical Humanities at the FrontlineAn interdisciplinary lecture series – watch the lectures and keynote speakers here